Booking your stay at Newcastle Private Hospital has never been easier
At Healthscope, we want to provide you with the highest quality care and make your stay with us as stress-free as possible.
Booking your admission online is now faster and easier than ever before. Our eAdmissions portal enables you to book into any of our hospitals
online anytime, anywhere on any device.
Getting your eAdmission done
Before getting started, please have these details ready:
- Your eAdmission information card provided by your specialist
- A contact email address and mobile phone number
- Your current Medicare card, pension or pharmacy benefit card
- Details of private health insurance, DVA or any other third party coverage
- Personal and next of kin information
- Your GP and referring doctor details
- Current medications, both prescribed and supplementary. If you already have a list of your medications, you can upload this information before you submit your eAdmission.
To start your eAdmission click the patient login button below, or head to healthscope.eadmissions.com.au.
If you are using eAdmissions for the first time:
- Select ‘Create User’
- Enter your details and create a password
- Then click Validate. We will text your phone with a validation code, enter that into the box on the screen and select ‘Validate’
- Enter the personal details of the patient to create a patient profile
- Select the patient you are completing the admission forms for then select ‘New Admission’ and follow the prompts.
If you are a returning patient:
- Log in using your email address and password
- Select the patient you are completing the admission forms (if you are completing the forms for another family member for the first time, select ‘Add New Patient’ and complete their personal details)
- Select ‘New Admission’ and follow the prompts.
If you are a returning patient, your personal details and health history information will pre-populate from your previous admission forms. Just make sure to update any information that may have changed.
The eAdmission process is split into two parts: admission forms and health history. Once they have both been submitted, the hospital will be notified and we can start to prepare for your stay. Please allow 15-30 minutes to complete your eAdmission, ensuring it is submitted as soon as possible and no later than 3 days prior to your admission.
If you need assistance with completing your eAdmission forms, please contact Newcastle Private Hospital.
For surgical/medical admissions please email email@example.com or phone 02 4941 8400 between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Sunday.
For maternity admissions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 4941 9266 between 7.30am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.