Our maternity team will work with you to understand your goals and provide the best possible care for you, your baby and your family. We’ll support you throughout the process, every step of the way.
We’re dedicated to providing you with a personalised, private experience in a nurturing environment while offering a range of services to support you through pregnancy, birth and into motherhood.
Our caring and highly-skilled team of health professionals, including Midwives, Obstetricians and Paediatricians, work together to ensure you have a safe and memorable experience with us.
Pregnancy care is provided from the doctor’s rooms, many of which are located within our Newcastle Private Hospital campus.
Your birth experience is managed by your chosen Obstetrician and after-birth care is provided by the same doctor – so you enjoy continuity of care when you choose Newcastle Private Hospital. Your partner or support person is encouraged to stay for the length of your admission.
As a private mum you receive:
- Your choice of private Obstetrician
- Comfortable with bed for your partner to stay
- Delicious meals and snacks so you feel well-nourished and pampered
- Access to the Hummingbird Centre for support with perinatal depression and anxiety
- High standards in servicing your room.
- Postnatal education sessions on baby bathing and breastfeeding
- Lactation consultant service
- Physiotherapy service post-delivery.